100% of your donation will be used to pay patient bills. Pay It Forward does not have a single paid employee out of the fund. Here are ways you can help:
Make a donation: All donations are tax-deductible through our partner, the Ridgeview Foundation. The tax ID is 41-1328097.
1. Donate Online - Click here to donate online through our secure portal via our partner, Ridgeview Foundation.
2. Donate By Mail - Make checks payable to "Pay It Forward Fund" and mail to: Pay It Forward Fund . c/o Ridgeview Foundation, 490 South Maple Street, Suite 110, Waconia, MN 55387.
3. Donate By Fax - Print and complete our donation form with your credit card info and fax it to Pay It Forward Fund at 952-442-6049. Print form
4. Host a Fundraiser - Many local businesses have promoted products, events and fundraisers to benefit Pay It Forward Fund. Their successes prove that doing good can also be good for business.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend using crowd funding websites like GoFundMe or YouCaring because of fees and the difficulty in transferring the donations to our organization. Instead, please direct people to our donation page using this link. Ask them to choose "Community Fundraiser" in the "What brought you to the site to give today?" section. They can use the comment box to list the name your fundraiser so we can keep track of your total. They will also receive a donation receipt.
5. Play for Pink - High school teams can host a Play for Pink event to help teach their players the value of community service, raise money for local patients in need and create excitement around a home game by rallying students and fans to a good cause, not to mention having fun while truly making a difference. Learn more.